Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cold Sores On Stomach

I returned?

is I'm on vacation for ten days. Recorded message that I'm not on film and in the email, I asked my friend Adolfo who care for the desperate patients, and came to New York to roll around on the floor with my grandson # 4, 14 months .
Along with the holiday feeling caught me looking forward to writing in the block. I took the Lithuanian language and put a understandable because it was a kilombo understand the instructions, I changed two or three times the design and explored some new gadgets. I wanted to put one that has a Link, which are the titles that come up and leave like a whirlwind, Hitchcock re something I loved but can not find. Another I is to display the covers of books I'm reading, but for that I guess I should photograph them or scan them and make a link. I do not know, because I have some free time I'll keep investigating. But I have yet to write the editorial of the magazine that I run and I walk around with that instead of putting the ass in the chair and write at once. I look out the window through some very beautiful plants the fire escape as West Side Story, dirty brick wall, the sky Yorker, I look at a broken nail painted turquoise and start thinking about all I have to wrap before going out to the street boluda all that remains of the day.
Plans: 1. go to the museum of natural sciences, where there is a shows on the brain, 2. spend a day in Strand, the bookstore that I love because there I found the first edition of The Bell Jar acostadita on an oven (off), 3. Coffee Shop go to morfar prawns with coconut and mango sauce and 4. find a new book by a writer-painter did not know and that I love, called Maira Kalman and I met because Tommy Barban gave me his previous book, wonderful. Suggestions welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment