Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How To Felicity Shagwell Hair

"The Dance", text translation, MJ;

"Consciousness expresses itself throug creation, this world we live is in the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.

I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I Become the Victor and the Vanquished. I Become the master and the slave. I Become the singer and the song. I Become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing Then it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and the creation Merge into one wholeness of joy.

I keep on dancing ... and dancing ... and dancing, Until There Is Only ... the dance. "


By Michael Jackson


This text is found in the" book "that includes the CD Dangerous . At first I was curious. More Later, when I translate half although both vocabulary strange to me was surprising and telling me ...

"Knowledge expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. The dancers come and go in the blink of an eye but the dance remains. On many occasions when I'm dancing, I felt touched by something sacred. At that moment I felt how my spirit was lifted and "doing one" with all that exists.
I
I become the stars and moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and slave, the singer and song. I become the knower and the known. I continue dancing in the eternal dance of creation. The creator and creation merge in an all joy.


I keep dancing ... and dancing ... and dancing, until only one remains ... dance ".


This makes me think of Michael Jackson dancing is not just that. It is a kind of trance where it communicates with a part of it much higher. I've heard that some Once he is merely a tool that the operator uses for its purposes. Anyway, at one and the other, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment