Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ontario License Plate Colour

This is not a farewell

el hotel

The rush, I always leave the site in such a hurry ...

But I still had time this weekend (including cash and cash) to photograph, one of those places that I take with me, to remember.

Streets, for which I have spent almost every day, and made me dream ...

As the abandoned hotel, which is always summer, and makes me feel nostalgia for places that have not been.

Finally, bluntly.

I can not say goodbye, so until then, we are on the network, here and elsewhere (although probably spend some time offline)

Thanks to all who shared with me this place has always been a joy sense your presence on the other side.

I've been very happy at Zaragoza and time as the teacher explained to Momo, I learned to appreciate the time with the heart ... I consider myself fortunate to have met this wonderful city, which very often think back (uh, we thought you were going to get rid of me so easily?)

Hugs and Kisses for everyone ... From now on, I find at the Chamartin The Attic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment