Friday, December 24, 2010

Driving Test Route In Folsom

Facts

A collation of rejection of law sinister Sinde and declarations of no less sinister Alejandro Sanz, I want to share with you this: Alejandro Sanz

If you went to U.S. for not paying taxes, "Chuck Norris is coming to Spain to pay?

Ramoncín + no tax =

Cadiz Alejandro Sanz Alejandro Sanz should be charged to use his accent to be from Madrid. Alejandro Sanz tried

tax in Spain but could not download the program if it was a crime FATHER.

I've thrown a fart that sounded like "broken heart", I hope I do not close your ass.

Every time a kitten download music, kidnaps him and forces him to listen to a loop of "oh my sister" for 1 week. Alejandro Sanz

dry their tears over the failure of the law Sinde tickets for 500 euros. Alejandro Sanz

If Santa Claus was, we'd be all on the list of ill children.

Who will pay me my ten houses, who will get my songs off the Ares ...
I
lower Alejandro Sanz discography and the best song of all is the sound of the recycle bin.

Every time you download an album of Alejandro Sanz, a unicorn dies at his mansion in Miami.

Alejandro Sanz songs are so heinous that Dexter can kill him in Miami, skipping the code of Harry.

Can be set to download directly into the recycle bin? Is to save time ...

The day I downloaded an album by Alejandro Sanz myself I surrender to justice. Looking for

fiscal paradise ♫ ♫ Oh-oh oh-oh ooh ooh ♫

Looking for paradise ... because it will be not! Alejandro Sanz is

in favor of the law because none of her songs Sinde is in the download sites. Alejandro Sanz

adopted a competition to "nuevoRamocín" unstudied.

Ramoncín already has a successor as most hated person. "I never thought I would be abdicating so simple and natural," he said ..

Dejead Alejandro Sanz alone is not going to depress us and go to compose a song.

This year the children ill instead of coal will bring their complete discography Verbatim. Neither

Wikileaks, or meteorite, or milk! The end of the world when you take new album. Support the Law

Sinde! Alejandro Sanz did not have enough houses! That injustice!.

I've messed with Alejandro Sanz and won 30 followers in half a minute. Do you think I asked for 10% of my winnings? Q

this year is rumored to receive the Prince of Asturias award less representative into English. Alejandro Sanz

Megaupload and Rapidshare recommended to make their favorite downloads.

may no longer feed her brood of albino gorilla, will you be happy bastards.

I found your broken heart.

Lord who asked not to download CD's but live in Miami for not paying taxes.

Because of piracy have to fill the tank of his 12 Hammer Guissona limousines.

It will not be godfather to the daughter of Bisbal Sinde to overthrow the law instead, and buy a house Damn!.

may no longer ride his unicorn in the DLOR gold and travel to the future.
Alejandro Sanz sings, cries hiding.

What should be considered criminal is someone to listen to Alejandro Sanz. Alejandro Sanz

proposed a new draft law Sinde: charge a euro to all who enter a "alejandro sanz fact" Chuck Norris

under Alejandro Sanz disc and have not yet found his body, keep cuidao.

Fan noise from my computer is less unbearable that one of his songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment