Thursday, October 6, 2005

Brazilian Thumb And Little Finger



Seeking job.

As I like most is to write, take pictures, and rambling, I need an intensive day, or some type of schedule that allows me to live happily.

That would be the most important point, moreover, I have experience as administrative assistant in chemistry, cleaning lady, telephone operator and receptionist but I think it could adapt quickly selling popcorn, as a waitress, or in an assembly line. My studies are

FP II Chemistry, Dreamweaver course and a development of visual interfaces.
third start this year French, Catalan is my mother tongue, understand and speak good Italian, and I have basic knowledge of English.

I'm not a serious person (I guess you noticed already) but if responsible, and I have an ability to learn, so maybe serve for many more things that I've ever done.

Nothing more, if it sounds the flute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment